GK Technology Employment Opportunities
Regional Sales & Support
GK Technology Inc. is looking for a self-motivated individual with a strong agricultural background. GK is looking for an individual who has a Bachelor’s Degree or work experience equivalent in Agriculture related field, along with 2 years or more of sales or management experience. This employee will be working with very little direct supervision and must have strong personal management skills.
- Establish relationship with local agronomists, consultants and agriculture producers to bring Variable Rate mapping and Topography Drainage & Tile planning business to GK Technology.
- Create a personal sales & marketing program or method.
- Ability to answer questions relating to a variety of agronomic questions.
- Understanding of how variable rate controls work, with the ability learn how to trouble shoot and support customers using all brands.
- Setup and implement local software training programs for existing and new customers.
- Attend regional trade shows, deciding what shows to attend.
- Work with the GK sales staff to manage, distribute and maintain sales and marketing materials.
- Work with sales staff to maintain and update user manuals and training and education materials.
- Turning in weekly activity reports.
- Turn in bi-weekly billing and mileage.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
If this is a position you are interested in, please send your resume to email@example.com or call Kelly @ 701-361-8199.