Beet Yield Monitor Change Log
August 26, 2013 - Version 3.1.0
- Added a Sugar Percent Column to the Loads Database
- Added a text box to view GPS strings in the GPS Config.
- Added the Find GPS button to the GPS setup dialog.
- For a special use, removed a requirement that a load record had to have area before a load could be written to the database.
- Added a trap to the View Loads routine, that would throw an error if no loads exist in the database.
September 10, 2012 - Version 3.04
- Added a color change to the Left to load, the number is green up to the point the truck is loaded or a negative then turns red.
- Seperated the Load Totals and averages, and the Field totals and averages on each side of the screen.
- On the loads database, added a gross weight in pounds. This makes for easier calibration.
- Got rid of Lat and Lon Displays, to allow for larger numbers for more releavent data such as ground speed.
- Added a load average in tons to the load database. Also added a SugarPerc Column more to come on that later.
- The “Loads” data base is sorted newest to oldest.
- The variety last selected is selected again on a restart.
- Updated code to handle 1hz or 5hz GPS writing just 1 per second and calc acres on the 1 per second.
- Changed the “Next Truck” to “Truck Loaded”
- On restarting the software, it remembers the last field that I was working on and loads that field.
- Map when zoomed in, now with slide to a new position instead of zooming to full extents when the cursor moves off the edge of the screen.
- Updated to automatically detect all software revision in the scale boxes.
- Reads and logs header status position switch if it is being used.
- Made the App a Full Screen App, no title bar using up screen space.